Read ths before starting a discussion or replying!!!
- Click the + sign at the top of the page, not "edit". This will make it easier for us to read your comments.
- Sign your posts with
- Begin replies with a colon
:to indent your post.
- I will watch your talkpage; no need to talkback or reply here for my comments.
If you can't contact me here, please use E-mail or IRC (look here for my contact information).
Hi Wowaname, You have been added as a Promoted user by Admin. You can now delete pages and block users to revert spam. For blocking for reasons not spam, use the User block templates, and do not block users you are edited warring with. Thank you for helping to make this wiki better. --ST13 (talk) 01:28, 8 September 2015 (EDT)
If some one adds a link with a verified tag and does not care to read the rules, I believe their link should be removed entire. No one would add a site they do not own with a verified tag, so users adding verified tags own the onion and should be warned or blocked if they do not read rules (or simply ignore). If I see a verified tag, I usually block the user for one or two weeks and notify them using the Tagblock Template. --ST13 (talk) 01:09, 13 September 2015 (EDT)
- If the link name starts with a letter near the end of the alphabet, that would be why. Please don't take it personally, and please do remember that the Hidden Wiki is less of an advertising platform as it is a directory. People will still see your site on the page. wowaname # C 23:09, 17 September 2015 (EDT)
Computers Computing Deep web Network
is good to go (delete) if u ask me.
reason: they are empty or dupes or both.
- I'll clean up the categories; I did some cleanup on that front a while ago but stopped midway. I'll take care of that page as well. Thanks! wowaname # C 21:55, 24 November 2015 (EST)
- Computers, Computing, and Network categories deleted; Category:Deep web is a redirect to Category:Deep Web now; and Dark Internet has been merged into darknet and marked as a stub. wowaname # C 22:50, 24 November 2015 (EST)
- Thanks for the compliment! This wiki is far better than zqkt in my opinion and I'd like to keep it that way ;p wowaname # C 21:49, 24 November 2015 (EST)
Eurocarder and Mastercarder;
Dear wowaname, I have created a new onion site, you can erase the old one ykoldgv2hcqeakna.onion.market (Eurocarder) if you want, its no longer active. My new hidden service is: oyf5dzlyhcvjuhix.onion.market Could you please add it to the Uncensored Hidden Wiki? I would very much appreciate it. PS: Do you perhaps know a way how to get on this Hidden Wiki Main Page(http://zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion.market)? Thank you for your time. Kind regards, EUROCARDER(This message was unencrypted, so nobody bitch at me for sharing it.) If the new site appears to be a scam, adjust it accordingly. I don't mean to deceive. wowaname # C 22:28, 7 December 2015 (EST)
|You have been blocked from editing Uncensored Hidden Wiki for a duration of one minute for something. See changes. If you wish to make useful contributions, you may do so after the block expires.
Im not sure where to put some of my new sites as there are no categories for them. lol
DeadCert Tor's first open SSL Certificate authority providing Server keys, Email keys, Client Keys, as well as MS service keys.
DeadNote A note service like one-note or ever-note with built in user selectable encryption.
DeadGit Dead Sites Hidden Git Repo providing open source code to help secure your site design.
The last one it would not let me edit the wiki links page
DeadPool The Dead Site hidden wiki providing information on OpSec and Dead Sites Hidden Services.
- DeadCert - Uncategorized, there is nothing close as like this.
- DeadNote - FileSharing, Email / Messaging, or Hosting / Web / File / Image.
- DeadGit - Hosting / Web / File / Image
- If you find more, I will create Topic Category Applications. I have added Deadpool wiki, can you update the Hidden wiki link to this wiki? --ST13 (talk) 00:24, 28 January 2016 (EST)
- I can not edit the Uncategorized section, it appears to be locked. --vi_
All of the links directing to the UHW are down on zq wiki. I tried to replace the dead link with another one (http://gxamjbnupujrsnpx.onion.market). Zayaya removed it ofcourse, perhaps you have better luck. --Mastercarder(talk)
(moved to User talk:Abn#ABN Crew link)
I wanted to report a scam the below onion site is a scam http://udujmgcoqw6o4cp4.onion.market
Please mark on the main page in order to avoid further scams -- Previous unsigned comment by Hippopotamus
- Thanks for reporting, but do you have any references as to why the site is a scam? Also, could you please sign your messages with "
~~~~" at the end so everyone, including myself, can follow the conversation? Thank you. wowaname # C 20:11, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I'm saving everyone's PGP keys but I'm unable to access yours. It's unlikely I'll need your key but it might prove useful to have it in any case. If you can place it within this Wiki or send it my way (supremacy sigaint org), that'd be useful. Thank you. Supremacy (talk) 02:35, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
- You can use the KeyID supplied on https://keybase.io/wowaname#show-public as stated on their website https://opalrwf4mzmlfmag.onion.market/pgp.htm you can use KeyServers to retrieve the Key http://qdigse2yzvuglcix.onion.market/pks/lookup?search=0xB14623BCE786E0E6&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex BugMeNot666 (talk) 05:55, 22 January 2017 (UTC)