- 1 Alphacrew
- 2 loading page
- 3 Many blank pages by User DOLLY
- 4 Promoted
- 5 Dead links zqwiki
- 6 Upload access
- 7 HCLinks
- 8 USD4YOU
- 9 AB CC Quality vendor
- 10 Down template
- 11 User talk:Yjk1111
- 12 User talk:Google22
- 13 Recent Edits
- 14 I have got a question
- 15 Philosophical Discussion
- 16 User talk:puzzle
- 17 User talk:Drshrink
- 18 You are a dirtbag and enemy to the rest of the world. Your have no life is worth nothing.
- 19 Hello
- Mention this on the main page of your website and I will remove the caution tag. --ST13 (talk) 14:27, 14 April 2016 (EDT)
- Ok i have changed description to "We have the safest platform which offers full All Clearnet Escrow Accepted" , please remove caution tag Phantom0101 (talk) 15:56, 14 April 2016 (EDT)
- It is normal for addresses to be switched out. It happens oftenly. Simply, bookmark the four addresses, and use the working one it defaults to. --ST13 (talk) 12:53, 31 December 2015 (EST)
Many blank pages by User DOLLY
There I found many pages that were blank, with only title but no text. I restored some, but I have seen that user DOLLY has blanked all three and according to his contributions list, this is the hobby of this user. I believe this is some kind of vandalism. I didn't find a report vandalism page, I hope it's ok to report it directly to an admin. --Cherry (talk) 10:36, 30 January 2016 (EST)
- Thank you. It is surprising I did not notice it. I can rollback all edits in one click. --ST13 (talk) 13:45, 30 January 2016 (EST)
Greetings. I've been looking around the Wiki, and as it seems the account need to be in the "Promoted" group to use rollback tool (for vandalism/spam removal). For that reason I would like to apply for promoted. I'm (as said before) administrator on English Wikipedia, so I use a lot of time on deleteing/remove vandalism/spam, so if you guys need any more helpers, I'll be happy to help out.
- Ask User:Admin. You have only been registered a day, I am cautious not to promote new users after recent events. Or, email me with proof (use PGP) that you are a Wikipedia Administrator and I will be happy to promote. --ST13 (talk) 00:53, 15 February 2016 (EST)
All of the links directing to the UHW are down on zq wiki. I tried to replace the dead link with another one (http://gxamjbnupujrsnpx.onion.market). Zayaya removed it ofcourse, perhaps you have better luck. --Mastercarder(talk)
Hello there, as you seen to be the only Bureaucrat actively active, what do I need to do to get Upload Access? I don't intend to upload anything illegal, mostly maps showing legal variations across countries, diagrams for Overton window and Hallin's spheres pages, and a racial segregation map for a project I'm working on, maybe pictures of protests and manifestations as well. --Tavas (talk) 07:47, 21 May 2016 (EDT)
I replied here: /wiki/index.php/User_talk:ANONYMOUSX#HC_links
- I did not say the site accepts escrow. I will not discuss how I know. But, it is still a clone of usd4cx7otgnx6wtp.onion.market. --ST13 (talk) 23:52, 30 May 2016 (EDT)
- Oh, so you know but you are not going to tell me... To me this means you don't know. I let you pass the fact that my site's design is the same of usd4cx7otgnx6wtp.onion.market and because of this I'd accept your report... But what the hell does it mean that I run McWay, Better Call Saul and other scams? You are not going to discusse with me because you can't discuss. You have no points. So remove, or at least EDIT that ref.
AB CC Quality vendor
He scammed me for 0.35 btc , please add scam infront of his site, there are lot of reference about him on reddit as well -
- That report on Reddit looks fake. Made by one of his competitors. He certainly is a scammer but you haven't proved anything. Screenshot of emails? Bitcoin transactions? Anything? Pinot (talk) 19:03, 21 May 2016 (EDT)
- who is xillia? and what competition? Look at his forum? its locked, check yourself before taking money from scammers, uncensored wiki was good before you people started taking money from these thieves, I will create post on every clearnet forum and sites about this wiki Gocolor (talk) 18:11, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
- Yes, so much money. I make more money than Xilla on his best day. So many verified scam sites that pay me many euros! Oh, never mind, there are not any. Just because a site is not marked scam, does not mean they pay money. It only means, no one has proved they are scam yet, and I have not had time to research. Of course they are scam, all sites on Financial Services are. That is why there is large warning on top! We do the best that we can, this includes ignoring bad proof. See the duck test, for why I believe you are Xillia. And it is strange, why you do not ask for AC-team Card the World or CC Guru or Pirate Hacker to be marked scam? Do you own these sites? --ST13 (talk) 18:23, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
- I would say tag every site as scam, these sites are only scamming people, why are you not adding caution atleast? his forum is locked, check yourself, or you are clearly ignoring because you might be getting something in return, soon i will start publishing articles and posts about this wiki Gocolor (talk) 18:30, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
- This is an Uncensored Hidden Wiki, you are welcome to do that if you do not vandalise. Of why all sites are not marked as scam or caution, I do not remember. I remember suggesting that, but it was voted against, and I do not remember the reason. But now it is the policy of this wiki, to give every site a chance, unless proven other wise.
- Last, I am ignoring only because I do not trust you. You have not given any proof when asked, and you immediately accuse every one of bribe. If you are not Xilla, then you are a competitor wishing your competition marked as scam. Again, this Wiki is not to be used, to remove your competition. --ST13 (talk) 18:38, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
- /wiki/index.php?title=Forums_/_Boards_/_Chans&curid=276&diff=27915&oldid=27912 , seems you are clearly taking money in return, he is clearly vandalizing by reverting mods edit, but you ignored it Gocolor (talk) 18:42, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
- You caught me. Yes, CC vendor pays me 12.68 Bitcoins a month, just so I do not mark his site as scam. That is 5000 Euros, all to me! I think, he loses money on this, but I do not care and he does not either. The same for all other vendors like AC-team Card the World or CC Guru or Pirate Hacker. Of course, âPinot and the other moderators gets their own cut. This is the truly reasonable explanation, yes?
Hi ST13 Xillia is trying to ruin my business he is creating false reports and you are taking for good they even use another mail and you take for good, my mail is email@example.com because my site is CC VENDOR QUALITY and the one that are on the "proof" is using another mail, please can you check this.
Thanks in advance -- Previous unsigned comment by CC Quality Vendor
- I said that I would not put a scam tag on your site if it was low proof or clearly by one of your competitors, because they had a history of obvious false proofs against you. But this looks legitimate and I will not remove the scam tag. I have checked even the bitcoin transaction with the block-chain, and it matches. You say your email is firstname.lastname@example.org and the proof is different, but the proof screenshots look to be the same e-mail. I have taken a screenshot of your website as proof. --ST13 (talk) 01:28, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
- Sorry my email its not email@example.com its firstname.lastname@example.org my, mistake you can check on my website we not use multiple account âCC Quality Vendor
- You're wrong mister and the screenshot proves it, as i told you my mail is email@example.com and this is what its says on your screenshot, i dont think is fair been marked as scam, with this "proofs" âCC Quality Vendor
Sorry. I don't have the email.
But hclinks, pedodir is scam
I know this type sites
- I know you do, because you operate one yourself. Create an e-mail, sigaint.org is a good choice and free. --ST13 (talk) 17:41, 15 June 2016 (EDT)
- ok i will crate the e-mail. Will have a victim like me unless you remove the site.
See you again friend. I will go to sleep
- Thank you. His edit was not legitimate. Policy for most links is to not replace unless the user can prove he owns both sites with a text file, or a comment in the html of both sites. Even if it has the same e-mail now, it may be changed, in the future. --ST13 (talk) 14:08, 7 June 2016 (EDT)
- It's a copycat site and I assumed you were the owner
- I'm sorry, I did not realize that you were an admin and regret my lashing out.
- The template is the exact same with minor edits, I assume you're not that naive.
- Yes I understand that it was already listed and had no intention of listing it twice, I just wanted everyone to see that is was a copycat.
- Sorry for the language, and I respect you decision yet respectfully disagree with it.
- Do as you wish, you're the admin with full power. I'm not here to vandalize and will try not to be too obnoxious.
- I understand. I have marked DreamTraders as caution because he copied your site. It is not a clone because the name and some thing are different, but it is copied enough. --ST13 (talk) 02:25, 9 June 2016 (EDT)
I have got a question
Hi, I would like to know if it is allowed to list a link in two different categories, or is it forbidden ?
Ok, I will do it when I will be a "autoconfirmed user", or if you want you can list it today, if it does not disturb you. If you don't want, I will wait. --Salehistoire (talk) 02:16, 9 June 2016 (EDT)
Anyway, my argument is not rendered any less valid. Think about it for some moments. Then head to Hard Candy and read it, carefully. It is neither informative, nor even opinion oriented. It is simply a place where the technicalities of child abuse are discussed and propagandized. Thus, by defending that page, you are not actually defending someone 's freedom of expression, but their means of perpetrating their practice. And you seem to be doing that at least semi-consciously. If you want this thread more literal, let's fork this page and continue our nice discussion there. --Defacer420 (talk) 16:25, 23 June 2016 (EDT) --The Doctor
- I will not disagree. Hard candy is a mess. If you wish to clean it up, you may. Most of it, is left from the old hidden wikis many years ago. Simply do not vandalise. --ST13 (talk) 16:32, 23 June 2016 (EDT)
- I believe yes, but it would depend on which links. Some thing such as this would better be discussed on the hard candy talk page. I do not edit hard candy unless I am forced to, and I do not know about it except it is a mess. All of the other topic links are more organised. --ST13 (talk) 16:43, 23 June 2016 (EDT)
Please, make better non-scriptable captchas. --Puzzle
- He was not using a bot, only him wasting time. It was an old account, and it help me know who he is. Only a simple scammer prat. --ST13 (talk) 15:54, 8 July 2016 (EDT)
- You should protect this site more because there are antis for everything on this world who imagines they can change things with censorship. --User talk:puzzle 2:10, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
Why someone should do a visit to judge whatever ? Could you remove this please. --Puzzle
I was thinking that attacks was against "HC" and "JB", but they continue ! So why not move these links back ? --Puzzle
What happened to the cp?
You are a dirtbag and enemy to the rest of the world. Your have no life is worth nothing.
You are a dirtbag and enemy to the rest of the world. Your have no life is worth nothing.
This lesson is on you dirt bag. More will follow.
- And I will be here to waste your time. It makes me happy, to know this. I have no CAPTCHAs, and there are many automated tools against vandalism. You are not the first vandal, and you will not be the last. Please, continue. Also, you spelled Administrator wrong. ))) --ST13 (talk) 00:19, 28 July 2016 (EDT)