3 + 3 letters of address
You probably did not notice. The captcha replacement about the 3+3 letters really is not too good since it asks for the wrong letters in the mirror domains. That kinda sucks. Could you maybe uncaptcha me at some point? Thanks. KKK → KKK 15:44, 24 November 2015 (EST)
- You are a autoconfirmed user, which so you should not be getting captchas. The next level would be a moderator. You are getting captchas still? --ST13 (talk) 17:18, 24 November 2015 (EST)
- Yes, I get that 3+3 bs a lot. beam me up, Scotty! ;-) KKK → KKK 06:29, 25 November 2015 (EST)
Blackwater adding his scam sites and deleting others
2. http://ev3h5yxkjz4hin75.onion.market/wiki/index.php?title=Financial_Services&diff=prev&oldid=19515 - Money Counterfeit Scam-- Previous unsigned comment by Leloo189
- As you can see he started deleting other links. I don't own any link.
- I'm just deleting his xillia scam and adding links he deleted. But I don't really care about other links. All I want is to stop Xillia to continue scamming. Blackwater (talk)
- As you can see, he added his xillia scam and I deleted it. Then he started removing other links, including the scam tag on financial quest and I reverted his edits. Then he said that I run the links he removed... I don't own any other link, but I don't think it's his business to delete other links.
- He's just mad because I delete his xillia scam and is trying to find a reason for you to ban me.
- I've already stopped the edit war until you're online.
- From now on, I will only delete his xillia scam and I won't revert the links he's deleting. Just as a proof that I don't own any other link.
- I just want him to stop scamming. I don't want other people losing his money to this scammer.Blackwater (talk)
- Both of you, sign your messages using ~~~~. Both of you are blocked for one week for edit war, because it is clear there are many more than three edits/reverts. It wastes my time going through the edits. Blackwater, I understand you are helping, but you should have stopped at this point and I would have seen and blocked. If I had missed, you should have messaged on my talk page to bring to my attentions. Beyond this is edit war. And while you fought, User:âUhwiki was doing suspicious things that I could have revert easily if not for the hundred edits after. User:âLeloo189, I only block you one week because of the edit war, but do it again, and it will be permanent. This includes removing links that you do not own. --ST13 (talk) 00:28, 30 November 2015 (EST)
- No problem. I should have stopped, you're right but I was afraid you didn't see the edits and I don't want him to scam more people. Thank you anyway.
Do we have this? If not and if it's never going to be implemented, I'm going to hack up a shell script to crawl through a user's contributions and automatically revert/remove edits. This Knower shit is getting tiring. wowaname # C 15:30, 28 December 2015 (EST)
- You know what? No, fuck it. I'm halfway through writing a script but I'm just going to let this propagate for a bit until someone here figures out that there are a few things wrong with the current wiki setup:
- MediaWiki here is well out of date; some of the newer API features are nonfunctional.
- A nuke plugin is necessary to keep the admins' jobs sane.
- Spam on this scale should be easier prevented.
- The CAPTCHA system for unverified users sucks; MediaWiki has a plugin for that too.
- Enjoy your new year. wowaname # C 22:04, 28 December 2015 (EST)
- Yes, Special:Nuke. The newer API features are nonfunctional on purpose for security purposes. You should email Admin with suggestions, use PGP. Please do not suggest zq CAPTCHA, I do not wish the guess the 6th order of a large number written in English. Enjoy your new year as well. 00:12, 31 December 2015 (EST)